Instead, they are going to begin reaching out to the affected families and claim to be willing to do whatever is necessary to make it right. Rebecca Anderson must be held fully accountable in the suffering of these children and their families.
The Importance Of Hiring A Daycare Negligence and Abuse Lawyer
While you can hire a lawyer at any point in the process, the sooner a skilled attorney is involved, the more help they will be able to provide. You will want someone with experience handling daycare negligence and abuse cases. Likewise, you are going to want someone who treats you like a person and not just a file number.
Take a look at our Core Values.
Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer To Represent Your Family
Here’s a list of our top 18 questions we suggest you ask an attorney before signing any contracts:
- Have you handled this type of case before – specifically involving daycare abuse and neglect?
- How many daycare injury cases have you handled?
- How long does it take the State's Department Family Protective Services to get done with their initial report?
- What is the process of handling a daycare abuse and neglect case like this at your firm?
- What do I need to have for you to evaluate my case?
- Do I even need a trial lawyer at this time?
- Will I need a lawyer for this case against Becky’s Home Child Care?
- What is the statute of limitation for our claims as a parent?
- What is the statute of limitation for my child's claim?
- If this case results in having no merit, will you be honest and tell me as soon as you know it?
- Will you meet with my family and I in person?
- What fee arrangement structures can you offer? (The Button Law Firm is strictly a Contingency Fee law firm, click on the link provided to learn more.)
- Do you require a retainer to be paid upfront?
- Will you cover the expenses throughout the case and then get reimbursed for that amount at the end of the case from any money recovered?
- What is the best way to reach you?
- How quickly do you return client calls?
- Do you provide regular case status updates?
- How quickly do you inform clients of developments in a case, like the entry of orders, filing of motions by either side, scheduling of hearings and discovery, etc.?
These are only a small preview of the 50-question list we recommend you ask. If you want to receive the rest, simply call our office at 214-888-2216. We will gladly share that information with you. The Button Law Firm wants to provide information so families can make great decisions.
What Can The Button Law Firm Do To Help?
You do not have to take on Rebecca Anderson and Becky’s Home Child Care by yourself. We are here to help. I want to take the burden of pursuing a legal action off your shoulders, put them on my own, and allow you to focus on making your life as normal as possible. I have an experienced team, along with a number of great experts and investigative resources, that is built to hold reckless entities accountable when they cause injury and death in Texas.
To get in touch with me, use our Live Chat feature, call our Dallas office number, 214-888-2216, or fill out our Contact Us web form.