A Five Step Guide For Parents Dealing With A Daycare Injury - Written By Dallas Daycare Negligence And Abuse Attorney
If your child was injured at a daycare facility, this guide is for you. We created this guide for parents who have children in daycare that just want to know what to do and the steps that need to be taken after your child has been injured.
This guide will cover the following topics:
- Medical Attention and Treatment
- Lessons Learned About Incident Reports
- Investigation You Can Do Yourself
- Explaining Why The Department of Family and Protective Services Is At Your House
- Your Rights As A Parent Dealing With A Daycare Injury
The goal of this guide is to point you in the right direction to use as a reference. However, if your child was seriously injured or unfortunately killed while at a daycare facility, you may have other questions or concerns that are not covered in this guide. Just give us a call at 214-888-2216 if you’re ready to speak with us. You may just need someone to talk to, or someone to listen and if that’s you give us a call. You can also fill out the Contact Us page on our website.